When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
- Medical or disease claims for supplements. These types of statements require express approval from the FDA. For example, you can say that a supplement did or did not help maintain your “cardiovascular health,” but you cannot say that it did or did not lessen your “angina,” because angina is classified as a disease.
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Enjoy writing your review!